12 July 2005

Time out

The successive super sneezes I let go Sunday afternoon were probably the warning signs. It was inevitable that the body would crash after working double shifts and sleepless nights since last week. And so after the coast was clear, so to speak in the news, I got off the circus and just had to recuperate.

It's been a full 24hours that I haven't had news of anything at all. In between sleeping double shifts since last night, I've managed to just relax in bed, watch that thriller starring the delicious Halle Berry, finish that Artemis Fowl novel, catch up on my class readings and start a draft of the assignment due tomorrow. Pretty productive huh!

I only got out of the house early this morning due to a mishap in my assignment submission last night (thanks Luz for the tip); had to disturb my colleague in the newsroom and ask her to forward my back-up copy in my folder, retrieve it in an internet cafe near the house and email it to the prof.

It's been two days since I last posted anything here. Now that I'm semi-recharged (once you feel a full night's sleep you can never get enough right?), I'm ready to take on the newsroom and the (virtual) classroom tomorrow. So many things to do, so little time...

No comments: