19 July 2005

Finally blogging to cool music

I've come full circle this time. This was my first blog host and now I'm back, where it's simpler and more effective (publishing one's blog at blogger is just 3 steps away after all).

It's been 5 days since I last posted... Now, I'm blogging again after moving some of my posts from my old blog. The moment I knocked off work from the newsdesk I set to the task of reconstructing my blog.

I had a bit of inspiration though; I'd like to thank the music from Yahoo's LaunchCast Internet Radio, specifically the Cool as Folk station. Twas serendipitous to hear former Crowded House lead, Neil Finn, singing Driving Me Mad from his One All album (at 2:32am); next up I heard a cool song by Mathew Jay at 3:05am, called Let your shoulder fall from his 2001 Draw album (if I'm not mistaken, this was from the Smallville OST too). A few minutes while writing this post I heard Coldplay's Don't Panic from its earlier album, Parachute (around 3:50am)...

Nothing like good music to keep one company. I kept the volume low so as not to distract my fellow desk editors M & M, but they welcomed the cool music as well.

Well, back to my blog. In time, the rest of my stuff from my previous blog will move here. The thing now is to move on. And on to the business of blogging. Now the fun begins...

2 comments:

hayes said...

What an interesting life you are leading. I just happened upon your blog.

jalwyn said...

thanks alexandra. yours is interesting as well, judging from your cute blog. cool pix too for your profile. reminds me I need to hit the beach soon...