28 July 2005

Bonjour Août

You notice how time flies lately? In a few days we will be saying hello to August - Bonjour Août as the French say. In a few months, it will be Christmas... Oh crap, its gonna be 2006 soon after. Oh well, c'est la vie eh mes amis?
July has been a very trying month personally and work-wise. Here's hoping that August will be better. It usually is though, it's my month of birth after all hehehe. For all August celebrants out there, a Happy Birthday to all!
It's been days since my last post - been busy with grad school requirements that I had to take time off from work in the middle of the week. Online classes are very tricky - you'd think you'll have more time managing it but in the end you still cram ugh. Although August is campus time, I think it's going to be more manageable once I take a leave at work.
Speaking of work, that's where I have to do a lot of catching up - admin stuff that is. Have to pysch myself though; its not easy to work almost 24/7 and then have your paycheck withheld from you just because some functionary bungled on their job.
Hope to get a holiday soon also. Maybe after the campus meeting in August. Definitely the beach... it's about time.

No comments: