16 May 2005

What a weekend!

Had a good weekend!

The 1st half of the 13th month bonus was probably the reason for it hehehe.

Had drinks with regular drinking buddies Al and Eugene - for the first time in many months this time at Off the Grill. Had good pulutan there - oysters and grilled pusit!

Slept all day saturday - I needed that - and went out for some window shopping in Shangrila and SM Megamall...

Siyempre went to my fave haunts - Tower Records in Shang and Powerbooks in Mega.

Saw some prospective buys there.

Had drinks w/ Wilson & wife at Greenhouse in Matalino - puno ang Treehouse w/ Singles for Christ people. Saw JJ and another producer there... Reminds me to take JJ for a drink w/ red wine this week.

And then Sunday - Weng's wedding at Paco Park. 2nd time ko na umatend ng wedding doon and first at 8am in the hot Sunday morning... Reception was at the Old Swiss Inn - masarap ang sausage platter nila the best. Weng had a smooth wedding - nice giveaways na bagay sa weather - mga pamaypay and the coffee w/ personalized sleeves - panalo Wenggay!

After the wedding I had time to kill before my 4pm duty so I went to SM North and watched a period movie starring Charlize Theron, Penelope Cruz and Stuart Townsend. Although I forgot the title, the movie was fairly ok. More on this next post...

Have a good week people!

No comments: