03 June 2005

What have I done to deserve this?

First off, I miss doing this blog - it has been frustrating and challenging as well. It seemed like an eternity since I last attended to this and as my colleague said, inaamag na nga daw ito.

What's funny is that every waking moment, I always write down something that I plan to upload later in the blog... but I never get around to doing it when I'm in front of my workstation at work. First, I have no business slacking off during my busy shift anyway... After the last newscast of the day kasi bangag na ako from the adrenaline of it all and I just want to sleep it off until my next shift...

And so it has been this way since my last post until the teambuilding seminar that the Newsroom had in Clark last weekend.

Pero ganun talaga sa trabaho na pinili ko... It keeps me young and alive anyway...

But some days are pure bliss though, despite the downsides sa trabaho, which I guess are normal ...

These days I'm simply happy for want of a stronger word. It's been a week to this day since I got news that I got accepted to the CFJ Fellowships at the AdMU's Department of Communication.

And so it came to pass that 10 years after I last attended formal schooling... I'm again attending one. I finished my registration at the Ateneo campus Thursday afternoon and I'm looking forward to everything that the academe will give to me this time... Maybe to atone for the slacker in me when I last attended school.

But then again the question of my program director still echoes... "why do I want to go back to the university when I'm already working in the number 1 network?"

Hmmm, that would be the subject of another post, definitely. As it is, I am still in awe and disbelief with the turn of events, considering that the Ateneo grant will definitely turn my life around from now on.

I can only thank the Good God above in every waking moment even as I ask what ever have I done to deserve all this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.hamrashcricket.blogspot.com/2005/06/cronje.html

Edava,
Monday, July 18, 2005

Dear Blogspot Publisher,
Are You Interested in getting money from your blog by running ads on your site, like me? .If yes, then why don’t you signup for an affiliate program. Visit the below link on my site for signing up.

www.hamrashcricket.blogspot.com/2005/06/cronje.html

Yours truly,
Hamrash.A
E-Mail: hamrashgroup@rediffmail.com