31 October 2006

New beginnings

Love the new look for blogger. Hope to post more these coming days.

I am thanking the Lord of the following blessings: the A that Sharon S. gave me for our Reporting on Conflict and Peace class, for finishing my MP draft on time, for being able to attend the US Embassy's Tagaytay Seminar and meeting a lot of wonderful new friends there.

Twin goals that I'm praying really hard for the coming days: to be able to find a suitable new home and have a new lease in my career.

I hope the last two months will be better; I had to postpone taking the Diploma in Photojournalism at the ACFJ, to concentrate on my twin goals for now.

It feels like I'm on a crossroads again, having officially finished my MA. New look, new hope, new beginning... I'm leaving it all up to the Big Guy up there to give His blessings and pray for the best.

No comments: