24 September 2006

Back for good

I'm back to blogging here, which was where I started maintaining one since early last year. I've since experimented with other sites but the first proved to be more effective because it was the simplest. So I've turn full circle and come back to Blogger.

But I will still maintain my paid site, www.jalwynalburo.com , which I'll try to develop into a more professional blog. I have another, which is more multimedia in nature - www.jalwynsjournal.multiply.com.

I'll be uploading posts I've made offline and never uploaded yet in my other blogs. For the a long time, I've had this writer's block which kept me from active blogging. But I've already ran out of excuses not to do this anymore. As my tagline says it, I simply "live to write (and) write to live."
I'm particularly proud of the flickr badge which I was able to make, finally, with some help from TPP (thanks Tina)! By the way, almost all of the pictures there were taken from my new toy, the just awesome W810i Walkman Phone from Sony Ericcson; however, it is still at the shop these days (more on this in another post) :(

So much to say, so little time... At any rate, its good to be back.

No comments: